Tips for Groups
We understand how much work a group organiser or tour operator has to put in to make the day a success, so we have put together some top tips and things you will need to know when planning a group visit with us.
- • We offer a special discount for groups of 10 or more people. Advanced bookings are required.
• We welcome groups of all sizes and abilities. There is ample free coach parking by the admissions building.
• For visitors with walking difficulties, it may be possible for coaches to drop off in the centre of the village. Please request this on booking.
• The Museum is accessible for all (see below) with ramps and lifts to all buildings, smooth routes and dropped curbs for wheelchair users. There is also a specially modified access tram to carry wheelchairs. (Please check it is running by contacting us in advance)
• Catering – we have a variety of catering facilities including a cafe and Ice-cream Parlour. The Red Lion pub offers snacks, hot drinks, cask ales and bottled beers and soft drinks.
• We also offer a free refreshment voucher for coach drivers.
• We recommend 3 – 4 hours for your visit. You are required to wear face coverings on the trams and it is recommended in the shops and exhibitions (unless exempt under public transport guidelines)
- Please download the Covid-19 Up-date -Easing of Restrictions (1)
- The roads around Crich are passable by coach, however if you are bringing a larger coach or double-decker, please contact us before your visit for a recommended route.
- If you would like to investigate further, complimentary tickets for a FAM trip can be issued on request. Please contact the Museum.
- If you are a school group, please contact the Learning Department: http://www.tramway.co.uk/learning/educational-enquiry
Please note, for security reasons, we reserve the right to check bags on arrival.
|Child (4 – 15 yrs)||£9.00|
Classic vehicle owners are invited to bring and exhibit their classic cars, but pre-booking is required and bookings are subject to there being no events taking place on the requested date. Open to all vehicles built in 1980 or earlier.
If you wish to book your car club to come to Crich Tramway Village, please email: email@example.com with the date, number and type of vehicles, number of drivers and passengers and approximate arrival time.
Please read the Covid-19 Up-date -Easing of Restrictions (1) in advance of your visit.
Drivers wishing to bring their cars into the Village will be admitted free, with passengers admitted at at full ticket prices, which offer free return within 12 months (excluding 1940s events and subject to our opening dates).
Use the online group booking form.