Linking a Visit to the National Curriculum
The document Linking a Visit to the National Curriculum contains information about how different aspects of the museum can be applied to different areas of the National Curriculum.
Cross Curricula Teachers’ Resource Packs
A broad range of ideas and activities to support classroom learning and visits to the Museum.
• Teachers’ Resource Pack – Early Years and KS1 Pack
• Teachers’ Resource Pack – KS2
• Teachers’ Resource Pack – KS3 & 4 Online Teachers Pack
Pupil Worksheets: History Explorer Packs A and B A4 worksheets
Pupil Worksheet: Rules & Punishment book pupil sheet
Pupil Activity Sheet: Tram Timeline Activity Sheet
Conversations and Memories
A resource to support First World War Topics and Projects
- Conversation and Memories Teachers’ Resource Pack – Primary
- Conversation & Memories Teachers’ Resource Pack – Secondary
The Woodland Walk and Sculpture Trail
Click here for the L1 Generic Risk Assessment and Guidance 2022 document that contains guidance for school visits.
To contact the Learning Department for more details or to book activities use the Educational Enquiry form, or ring 01773 854328.
Winners of the Sandford Award for Heritage Education 2021 - 2026