Tips for Groups
We understand how much work a group organiser or tour operator has to put in to make the day a success. So, we have put together some top tips and things you will need to know when planning a group visit with us…
- We offer a special discount for groups of 10 or more people. Advanced bookings are appreciated when possible.
- We welcome groups of all sizes and abilities. There is ample free coach parking by the admissions building.
- For visitors with walking difficulties, coaches can drop off in the centre of the village.
- The Museum is accessible for all with ramps and lifts to all buildings, smooth routes and dropped curbs for wheelchair users. There is also a specially modified access tram to carry wheelchairs. Carers are admitted to the Museum free of charge.
- Catering – we have a variety of catering facilities on site such as Rita’s Tearoom which serves hot food 12.00 – 2.30pm, The Red Lion Pub which serves drinks and snacks from 12.00- 2.00 pm and Bluebells refreshments which serves ice cream and hot drinks.
- We also offer a free refreshment voucher for coach drivers.
- We recommend 3-4 hours for your visit
- For a unique group experience, Crich Tramway Village has a full events calendar which includes 1940s and Beside the Seaside events.
- The roads around Crich are passable by coach, however if you are bringing a larger coach or double-decker, please contact us before your visit for a recommended route.
- If you would like to investigate further, complementary tickets for a FAM trip can be issued on request. Please contact the Museum.
- If you are a school group, please contact the Learning Department: http://www.tramway.co.uk/learning/educational-enquiry
Group rate applies for 10 or more paying people. Payment must be made in one transaction.
For school or education admission rate, please see the learning section.
Tickets valid on day of visit only.
Classic vehicle owners are invited to bring and exhibit their classic cars. Open to all vehicles built in 1985 or earlier.
If you wish to book your car club to come to Crich Tramway Village, call us with the date, number and type of vehicles, number of drivers and passengers and approximate arrival time on 01773 854321.
Drivers wishing to bring their cars into the Village will be admitted free, with passengers admitted at group rates.
Group Booking Form
Click here to use the group booking form.